Allegiance Releases Spotlight Data Mining to Accelerate Enterprise Customer Intelligence
- Allegiance Spotlight finds high-value insights in big datasets in seconds -
SALT LAKE CITY – October 16, 2012 – Allegiance, a provider of VOCi (Voice of Customer Intelligence) technology and services, today announced the availability of Allegiance Spotlight™, the first and only data mining product built for business users who need to get high-value insights from large customer datasets quickly and easily. The Spotlight application represents a major step toward delivering true enterprise customer intelligence, a vision that involves combining customer feedback with operational and transactional data to guide customer-related decisions across an organization.
Offered as a Web-based SaaS product, Spotlight automatically analyzes every possible pattern in a dataset and illuminates areas that will provide the maximum lift in business outcomes. When all customer datasets are combined from across surveys and other systems like CRM and ERP, Spotlight reveals the business story behind customer feedback and guides real business decisions that increase revenue and decrease costs.
In addition, Spotlight eliminates the time and effort of traditional analysis done with crosstabs and correlation charts and allows business users across organizations to harness the power of data mining without the complexity of ad hoc data mining products.
“Spotlight analyzes enormous numbers of patterns in a few seconds. It would take an analyst team months to deliver the same results,” said Adam Edmunds, president and CEO of Allegiance. “By uncovering opportunities without the time and cost of traditional analysis, Spotlight gives businesses the knowledge and ability to drive significant change in their organization.”
Allegiance Spotlight enables organizations to:
- Uncover high-value insights hidden in large datasets. Spotlight uses proprietary, patent-pending data mining technology to analyze every possible pattern in a dataset and automatically prioritize and display the patterns that represent real business opportunities.
- Get prioritized results in seconds. Spotlight consistently mines trillions of patterns and delivers prioritized results in seconds.
- Include any type of data. Spotlight analyzes a variety of customer data sources so companies can discover patterns from a broad range of inputs.
- Easily configure analyses. Spotlight is built for business users, and it offers a simple configuration wizard to help users select the data they want to mine.
“Spotlight is a big breakthrough,” said Justin Thompson, director, Customer Insights and Recovery, JetBlue Airways. “It’s allowing us to focus less on turning data into insights and more on turning insights into actions. That’s exactly where we need to be.”
For more information, watch a brief video introduction to Allegiance analytics and Spotlight.
Allegiance Supporting Resources
- Allegiance Press Room
- The Allegiance Blog
- Become an Allegiance Fan on Facebook
- Follow Allegiance on Twitter
- Allegiance customer success stories and white papers
About Allegiance, Inc.
Allegiance, Inc. helps companies translate customer insights into actionable business intelligence. Using Voice of Customer intelligence (VOCiTM), Allegiance combines any form of Voice of the Customer (VOC) data with any operational data (CRM, financial, etc.) to create actionable customer intelligence delivered in the cloud. Allegiance multichannel, 360 degree feedback collection includes ad-hoc, transaction, relationship, and customer experience surveys, solicited feedback through Web sites and phone, and unsolicited, unstructured feedback from social media. Allegiance ranked No. 5 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing private software companies in 2009, and was named a "Top 10" by Software 500 in 2010. For more information about Allegiance, visit http://www.allegiance.com.
# # #
|Chris Cottle||Valerie Chereskin|
|Allegiance, Inc.||Chereskin Communications|