Delivering Customer Intelligence eBook Now Available from Allegiance
- Expert advice to CEOs, VOC, customer experience and customer feedback professionals on building a modern Voice of Customer program -
SALT LAKE CITY – June 20, 2012 – Learn how to identify customer insights and create measurable business outcomes in a new ebook entitled Delivering Customer Intelligence. Published by Allegiance, the complimentary ebook includes expert advice, best practices and case studies on linking customer experience metrics to actionable data to create a positive return-on-investment. Download a copy at www.allegiance.com/intelligence.
Voice of Customer (VOC) is the convergence of customer experience, surveys, feedback management, analytics and market research relating to customer retention, loyalty and satisfaction. The chapters in this book demonstrate how companies can use VOC programs to connect what customers say with what the actually do and deliver insights to employees who can take action to improve the customer experience.
Chapters in Delivering Customer Intelligence include:
- Why Voice of Customer? Why Should We Have a VOC Program at All? – Don Peppers and Martha Rogers, Peppers & Rogers Group
- Customer Experience: Latest Fad or Lasting Discipline – Andrew McInnes, Director of Product Marketing, Allegiance
- What Stats Drive Your Business – Jim Bampos, Vice President of Customer Quality, EMC Corporation
- Analyzing Big Data Using a Customer-Centric Approach – Bob E. Hayes, Ph.D., Chief Customer Officer, TCELab
- Navigating the Waters of Customer Loyalty – Jennifer Beyer, VP of Best Practices, Allegiance
"Metrics and analytics are so important for the success of any Voice of Customer effort. You need to quantify the likely future rewards of the insights you gain from listening to your customers today," said Don Peppers, founding partner, Peppers & Rogers Group. "This book provides the expert advice companies need to be successful in that endeavor."
To view the complete table of contents, read excerpts, or to download a complimentary copy of Delivering Customer Intelligence from Allegiance, visit www.allegiance.com/intelligence.
Allegiance Supporting Resources
- Allegiance Press Room
- The Allegiance Blog
- Become an Allegiance Fan on Facebook
- Follow Allegiance on Twitter
- Allegiance customer success stories and white papers
About Allegiance, Inc.
Allegiance, Inc. helps companies systematically reduce the time it takes to listen, understand and respond to customers’ needs and problems, creating customers for life. The company’s retention management solutions, powered by its Voice of Customer (VoC) platform, help organizations to increase retention rates up to 25% while improving the customer experience and performance management. The Allegiance open architecture platform is offered in a variety of turnkey solutions and is fully integrated with an industry-leading partner network. For more information about Allegiance, visit http://www.allegiance.com.
# # #
|Chris Cottle||Valerie Chereskin|
|Allegiance, Inc.||Chereskin Communications|