Responsible for the planning, organizing, and management of project tasks and resources to bring about the successful completion of project goals and objectives. Responsibilities include: identification of project objectives and goals, planning the work according to the objectives, assessing and controlling project risks, estimating resource requirements, allocating resources, organizing the work, assigning tasks, directing activities, controlling project execution, tracking and reporting progress, controlling project quality, managing and resolving project issues, identifying, managing and controlling project changes, communicating project status and issues to all stakeholders, and successfully completing project within time and budget constraints.
- Primary Contact during program implementation and ongoing relationship
- Allegiance Product/Solution Technical Expert
- Solution specification owner
- Oversee the project plans and budgets for project
- Ensure design can be fulfilled with Allegiance core products
- Ensure customer requests remain within scope of the SOW
- Own timelines of customer solution and deliveries
- Own coordination between partner customer solutions services work and internal fulfillment teams
- Developing and managing project plan, tasks, timelines, milestones and deadlines
- Coordinating work with functional area leaders and monitoring and reporting on project status and issues
- Coordinating and responding to client issues
- Industry Experience:
Minimum of 5 years working as a project or program manager for a software company.
- Skills & Knowledge:
MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
Experience with JIRA a plus.
Exceptional written and communication abilities.
Experience communicating directly with enterprise clients and partners.
Bachelor’s Degree. PMP Certification a plus.
Two former managers
- Location: Due to the high collaboration required, this position is located full-time in the South Jordan, Utah office.
- Years of Experience: 5-10
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree. PMP Certification a plus.
- Travel: 5 – 10%
- Probationary Period: 90 Days
Qualified candidates submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Program Manager position.
Employer: Allegiance Software, Inc.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Degree Required: Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree plus five years of post-degree progressive experience; equivalent foreign education acceptable
Academic Discipline(s): Computer Science
Experience Required: Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree plus five years of post-degree progressive experience
The Software Engineer is responsible for design and development of various components of the reporting platform which deals with large amounts of data with numerous access patterns (search, analytics, and aggregations). The position will also work with large-scale server side systems and distributed processing algorithms. Your primary role will be working with our customer experience team implementing specific customer requests and implementations to our software products. Our product modules are developed using primarily Visual C# and ASP.NET. Essential Responsibilities: Helping to implement advanced customer requests. Assisting in fulfilling customer requirements. Assisting in determining product requirements that customers are requesting. Estimating time to implement new product requirements from customer requests. Breaking down new product requirements into smaller development tasks. Writing code to fulfill new product requirements. Fulfilling testing of new product requirements. Refactoring existing code. Debugging and troubleshooting existing code. Assisting with pre-sales engineering for large accounts. Attending meetings with customers to gather feedback on product.
Knowledge through coursework or experience in Visual C#, .NET, ASP.NET and Core Java in an n-tier environment. Understanding of large scale distributed processing technologies such as Apache Hadoop – MapReduce, Apache Hive, and Apache Pig. Knowledge through coursework or experience in non-relational distributed database such as Apache HBase. Knowledge through coursework or experience in Distributed system design and Object-Oriented systems design. Knowledge through coursework or experience with workflow scheduler systems to manage Hadoop jobs such as Apache Oozie. Knowledge through coursework or experience with NoSQL data stores such as Elasticsearch. Knowledge through coursework or experience in database (MSSQL) and SQL. Knowledge through coursework or experience working with service oriented architectures such as WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
Upon hire, all applicants will be subject to drug testing/screening and background checks.
Worksite Address: 10235 South Jordan Gateway, 5th Floor, South Jordan, UT 84095
Hours of work: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Title: Implementation Specialist
Position Type: Full-time
Location: South Jordan, UT
We’re seeking a “Can-Do” individual who is the right mix of technical solution architect, customer advocate, product champion, and problem-solving enthusiast. This individual must love software and love solving technical problems.
Implementation Engineers will be experts in Allegiance products and build Voice of Customer solutions using Allegiance software. This position will operate in an Agile development environment and operate under moderate supervision. This position provides a superb training environment for learning best practices in enterprise feedback management and Voice of the Customer initiatives in a high-growth environment. Reporting directly to the Director, Implementation Services, this position is both people and product-oriented and owns the responsibility of delivery high quality solutions to delight our clients and carrying on a tradition of service excellence.
Responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Support Project Managers and other customer-facing teams in architecting VoC programs
- Support team members in scoping client needs and requirements
- Implement Allegiance technical solutions, configure surveys, dashboards, reports, etc. using Allegiance Software Solutions
- Create user accounts and other system administrative tasks
- Conduct quality reviews for implementation deliverables
- Maintain/update project & solution documentation
- Utilize Allegiance application knowledge to share best practices for solution implementation throughout scoping process
- Recommend implementation methodologies and best approach
- Leverage product knowledge and understand client needs to identify new features and enhancements
- Conduct knowledge engineering for, and implementation of, text analytics
- Work with clients to troubleshoot and resolve technical/system-related issues and questions
- Independent thinker, creative problem solver
- Ability to communicate complex technical details to a non-technical audience; ability to foster credibility with a technical audience
- Solid technical skills to support quality software implementation
- Proficient in MS Excel, experience with MS Access
- Agile development methodology experience is preferred
- Proven ability to listen and empathize with a client’s situation
- Must be an enthusiastic and positive individual who enjoys interactions with customers and coworkers
- Must be extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable
- Ability to work under the constraints of strict deadlines and short turnaround times
- Eye for detail
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years experience in technical implementations, solution design, technical project management, or similar – preferred but not required
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference the Implementation Engineer position.
Marketing Ops and Automation Manager
Location: South Jordan, UT
The Allegiance Marketing team is looking for a detail-oriented, enthusiastic marketer who loves to optimize marketing systems and processes. This role is critical to the success of the demand gen team and sales teams. While driving leads is critical, ensuring each visitor to the site and interested prospect is getting the right information at the right time will make a big difference in the success of the company.
- Provide day-to-day Marketing Automation maintenance, configuration and support.
- Technical design, configuration, implementation, and customization of Marketing Automation programs and campaigns.
- Develop and execute lead nurturing programs and demand-gen focused inbound marketing campaigns and integrate them with Salesforce.com.
- Manage the performance and effectiveness of all marketing automation programs and campaigns.
- Deliver regular activity and performance reports with specific plans for improvement.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (marketing, sales, etc.) and provide regular updates and training for sales teams.
- Define and implement marketing automation best practices, including guidelines for emails, landing pages, campaigns etc.
- Manage lead scoring algorithms.
- Oversee database management – segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, lead scoring etc.
- Regular testing of email methodologies to enable continual improvement and optimization.
- Substantial experience in inbound and demand generation marketing (lead generation and nurturing, marketing campaign execution and measurement).
- Marketo (or similar Marketing Automation) administration experience and integration with CRM systems (Salesforce.com) preferred. Marketo certification a plus.
- Salesforce (or similar CRM) administration. Experience with washing machine programs, data cleansing and standardization, workflows, and custom reporting, including writing formulas in Salesforce.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams; and ensure high quality deliverables.
- Working knowledge of HTML , CSS and other web technologies.
- Ability to think logically and analytically to solve complex problems
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, project and time management skills.
- Experience in lead scoring and ability to execute on database segmentation strategies.
- Degree in Business, Information Systems or Marketing
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Marketing Operations position.
Location: United States – South Jordan, Utah or East Coast preferred
This is a great opportunity to join the rapidly growing customer experience and Voice of the Customer (VOC) space and work for an industry leader. Allegiance is expanding its Sales teams due to significant demand for its products and services by the world’s leading and most successful enterprises. This dynamic Sales team offers highly challenging positions and an excellent chance to join a company with an established product line and a rapidly growing customer base.
We are looking for business-focused, bright, creative, technically capable and responsible individuals with an excellent track record of accomplishments in a presales role. Allegiance Solutions Consultants are a member of the Enterprise Sales Team and an integral part of the sales cycle at Allegiance.
- Primary responsibility is to support presales efforts in deriving and demonstrating business solutions using Allegiance VOC tools.
- Work with Sales Account Managers to quickly assess the customer’s business requirements and then use this knowledge to provide tailored product demonstrations and solutions consulting to show how Allegiance products and services can address their needs.
- Provide input to Product Marketing and Engineering with regards to market trends and future product requirements, as well as assisting Marketing with tradeshows and seminars.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentations skills.
- Sales and Marketing acumen. For example, customer needs analysis, product positioning, gap analysis, and business consulting.
- Experience selling and supporting Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
- Past experience in at least one of the following three application areas (experience in all three is a big advantage):
- 3-5 years pre-sales technical support experience or technical business consulting, preferably selling enterprise SaaS or web application software
- Experience with Windows, Unix and/or Linux operating systems.
- Experience working in a SQL based database environment – Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
- Willingness to travel about 35-50% of the time.
- Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) or Voice of the Customer (VOC) platforms – collecting, analyzing and action of customer feedback data. (good employment experience includes: Medalia, Market Tools, ConfirmIt, Qualtrics, Satmetrix, Customer Sat or other industry EFM tool providers)
- Business Intelligence (BI) tools utilized in a data warehouse environment with emphasis on finding business insights through data analysis & analytics (good employment experience includes: Oracle/Hyperion, Business Objects, Microstrategy, Cognos, SAS, SPSS)
- Text analytics, text mining or computational linguistic applications where unstructured (text) data is analyzed to gain further insights into business conditions and opportunities (good employment experience includes: Attensity, ClearForest, Inxight/SAP, Clarabridge, Endeca, Autonomy, Verity, Insightful, Intelligenxia, nStein, Temis)
Education and Experience:
- BS degree in Business Mgmt/MIS, EE or CS or equivalent work experience required.
Allegiance, Inc. offers next generation Voice of the Customer (VOC) and feedback management software to get highly actionable business intelligence from Voice of Customer and Voice of Employee data. The Allegiance Engage Software platform facilitates survey creation and gathers responses and unsolicited comments in real-time into a centralized online system, saving time, effort and money. Allegiance Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM), predictive analytics, and professional services combine to help businesses capitalize on engagement. In 2009, Allegiance was ranked 5th on the list of fastest-growing private software companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine.
Qualified candidates submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference the Solutions Consulting position.
Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer
South Jordan, UT
The Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer will work as the second layer of technical support between Tier 1 Support and engineering/development teams. The Tier 2 representative will be highly skilled in troubleshooting, identifying root cause, and resolving issues and bugs and working closely with engineering teams for product fixes and enhancements. The right candidate is committed to gaining a thorough knowledge of Allegiance applications and environments and applying this to troubleshoot and fix system issues and bugs. This position reports to the Director of Implementation & Support Services.
Successful candidates have a working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and a demonstrated knowledge of database architecture and system configuration. Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint) and in SQL query language is essential. Strong verbal & written communication skills and analytical abilities are vital to work with technical support, development and operations teams.
The ability to work as an individual or in a team, as well as interact with clients and project teams in a professional manner is essential. The ideal candidate will also be a detail-oriented self-starter who is willing to work under the constraints of strict deadlines and short turnaround times. Strong time management, organizational skills and an interest in business principles are a must.
Day-to-day responsibilities include the following:
- Troubleshoot escalated issues from Tier 1 Technical Support team requiring in-depth technical research
- Provide technical assistance and training to internal external users on product & system related topics in a professional, kind and tactful manner via email, phone calls, and web conferencing
- Identify and document product bugs and escalate to development team for resolution
- Manage and track all issues through resolution
- Communicate complex technical details to a sometimes non-technical audience
- Meet and exceed resolution goals by solving tickets in a timely manner, as escalated by Tier 1 technical support and internal teams
- Review system generated error messages or log files
- Work with client IT personnel to troubleshoot API, SDK integration issues
- Occasionally be on-call for highly critical system issues and for strategic accounts
- Coordinate with database teams in creating scripts for streamlining support processes and reducing resolution times
- Identify, resolve, and communicate client and product satisfaction issues to leadership
- Contribute content to technical knowledge base used by client and internal staff
- Provide training and guidance to Tier 1 technical support representatives to increase their technical knowledge and ability to resolve tickets
- Provide technical support for installed Allegiance solutions maintained in customer environments.
- Assume other special projects/assignments as directed
- Independent thinker, creative problem solver, quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people
- Must be an enthusiastic and positive individual who enjoys interactions with others
- Must be extremely organized and able to effectively manage multiple issues/projects at the same time
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable
- Ability to take ownership and drive projects/issues to completion quickly and accurately
- Ability to work under the constraints of strict deadlines and short turnaround times
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2012 and IIS 8.0
- Familiarity with SQL Server 2008 R2 and basic database administration tasks
- Basic knowledge of Exchange, SMTP, DNS, TCP/IP, Active Directory
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience with software in a Service Oriented Architecture or SaaS model
- 3+ years general support or help desk experience
- 1+ year Tier 2 support experience or equivalent
- IT Admin experience is a plus
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Customer Support Specialist position.
Account Development Manager
South Jordan, Utah
An Allegiance Account Development Manager (ADM) drives the growth of Allegiance’s solutions. An ADM is responsible for qualifying prospective customers and leads prior to meeting with sales executives. Tasks include following up on marketing generated leads and responses, new market penetration, finding and contacting decision makers, event and webinar follow-up, and more.
- Qualify marketing leads and set up sales calls for Account Executives
- Present business solutions to prospective customers
- Sell Allegiance VoC/CX software products and services to new and existing clients
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities and qualified leads.
- Demonstrated results in the solutions-based selling process
- Demonstrable knowledge of account management (planning, prospecting and closing)
- Successful experience at new account development
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Ability to work in a fluid/changing market place
- Strong organizational, managerial, and personal skills to successfully communicate and negotiate with internal and external customers
- Maintain accurate client communication
- Great verbal and written skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Two years B2B technical sales experience, either inside or field
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and closing new business
- 4-year degree preferred • Consistent over-achievement in past positions
- Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference the Account Development Manager (ADM) position.
Austin, Texas & South Jordan, Utah
Allegiance, a leading provider of voice-of-the-customer (VOC) solutions that help companies capitalize on customer and employee engagement, is looking for a Software Developer to enhance our existing software development team. Your primary role will be working with our customer experience team implementing specific customer requests and implementations to our software products. Our product modules are developed using primarily Visual C# and ASP.NET.
- Helping to implement advanced customer requests
- Assisting in fulfilling customer requirements
- Assisting in determining product requirements that customers are requesting
- Estimating time to implement new product requirements from customer requests
- Breaking down new product requirements into smaller development tasks
- Writing code to fulfill new product requirements
- Fulfilling testing of new product requirements
- Refactoring existing code
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing code
- Assisting with pre-sales engineering for large accounts
- Attending meetings with customers to gather feedback on product
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated proficiency working with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and ASP.NET
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under the constraints of strict deadlines and short turnaround times, including extended work weeks when necessary
- Ability to take instruction and criticism
- Working knowledge of productivity software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Working knowledge of relational databases (MS-SQL) and database programming
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or equivalent degree/experience
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Software Developer position.
Regional Sales Director
As a Regional Sales Director, you will represent and sell Allegiance services, be able to demo products, and be able to develop a strong sales pipeline. This position will be assigned sales ownership of all accounts in a specified territory selling to organizations with annual revenue of greater than $2 billion.
Some responsibilities include the following:
- Proven successful track record of selling to an Executive level audience
- Strong executive-level presentation skills including the ability to lead sophisticated white board discussions
- Successful track record of managing large 6 & 7 figure deals within a complex enterprise sales cycle
- Be able to effectively manage out of Salesforce.com
- Ability to forecast a sales cycle
- Proven ability to cultivate executive-level relationships to create sales opportunities
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of sales experience, especially selling ASP and/or Integration solutions to the commercial side of consumer products, retail, automotive, and high tech sales.
- Strong business/sales acumen coupled with a sound understanding of SaaS technologies and strong knowledge of the Consumer Products, Retail, Automotive, High Tech sales or Financial Services.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving, presentation and organizational skills.
- Independent, self-starter with excellent matrix management skills.
- Comfortable dealing with technical and contractual issues.
- Team player with leadership ability.
- Travel is required for appropriate sales activities (onsite presentations, discoveries, white-boarding discussions, solution architecting, etc.)
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference the Regional Sales Director position.
Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer
Position Type: Full Time
Location: South Jordan, UT
We’re seeking a “can-do” Individual who is the right mix of customer advocate, product champion, and problem-solving enthusiast. A love for technology and software is a must. You’ve got to love our software but love our clients even more!
Self-starters will soon possess thorough product knowledge and operate under minimal supervision. You must have a proven track record in learning new technology and empowering clients to do the same. This position is both people and product/technical-oriented and owns the awesome responsibility of keeping our clients happy and carrying on a tradition of excellence.
This entry level position is the perfect job to experience all Allegiance has to offer. The Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer requires employees to grow and develop by interacting with various departments and levels of management. You develop relationships with customers and their success is your success. The best way to build a career at Allegiance is to experience what this role has to offer.
- Interact daily with our software. This includes learning new features and being knowledgeable on all Allegiance tools, features, and processes.
- Provide technical assistance and training to users on software-related needs/questions in a professional, kind and tactful manner via email, phone calls, and web conferencing.
- Present technical concepts in a clear manner to clients.
- Communicate sometimes-complex technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Identify, resolve, and communicate client and product satisfaction issues to management.
- Perform problem analysis resulting in resolution of product-related problems, including the appropriate referral to other service areas, follow-up, testing, troubleshooting, and the identification of bugs and enhancements. As a part of troubleshooting, you may be responsible for reproducing the client’s environment, suggesting workarounds, and working with Development to provide patches.
- Become specialized to handle elite clients. This requires additional training and responsibility, and constant interaction with management.
- Contribute FAQ content to the product knowledge base for our client self-support website.
- Shifts are Monday through Friday between 7:00am and 6:00pm.
- Must be able to rotate being on call 24/7 with other team members.
- Independent thinker, creative problem solver, quick learner.
- Solid technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to listen and empathize with a client’s situation.
- Must be an enthusiastic and positive individual who enjoys interactions with others.
- Must be extremely organized and able to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable.
- Ability to work under the constraints of strict deadlines and short turnaround times.
- Work in a team environment.
Education and Qualifications:
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree (experience may be substituted for degree).
- Minimum of one – two years’ experience in a technical and customer facing roles.
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer position.
Allegiance, Inc. is a voice of customer intelligence (VOCi®) company. Allegiance creates actionable business intelligence by uniquely combining any form of Voice of the Customer (VOC) data with any operational data (CRM, financial, etc.) to provide VOC-base business intelligence, or VOCi. Allegiance offers advanced forms of feedback collection, ad-hoc surveys, transaction surveys, relationship surveys, customer experience surveys, and unsolicited and unstructured feedback management. Allegiance solutions are easily applied to both employee and customer groups, and include advanced analytics, discovery, and reporting to create automated insights to help you get more from the data that you collect. Allegiance ranked No. 5 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing private software companies in 2009, and ranked a "Top 10" by Software 500 in 2010.
The jobs at Allegiance are dynamic. The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work necessary for this position. It is not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills required and should not be construed as a complete job description. Allegiance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.