Austin, Texas & South Jordan, Utah
Allegiance, a leading provider of voice-of-the-customer (VOC) solutions that help companies capitalize on customer and employee engagement, is looking for a Software Developer to enhance our existing software development team. Your primary role will be working with our customer experience team implementing specific customer requests and implementations to our software products. Our product modules are developed using primarily Visual C# and ASP.NET.
- Helping to implement advanced customer requests
- Assisting in fulfilling customer requirements
- Assisting in determining product requirements that customers are requesting
- Estimating time to implement new product requirements from customer requests
- Breaking down new product requirements into smaller development tasks
- Writing code to fulfill new product requirements
- Fulfilling testing of new product requirements
- Refactoring existing code
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing code
- Assisting with pre-sales engineering for large accounts
- Attending meetings with customers to gather feedback on product
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated proficiency working with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and ASP.NET
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under the constraints of strict deadlines and short turnaround times, including extended work weeks when necessary
- Ability to take instruction and criticism
- Working knowledge of productivity software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Working knowledge of relational databases (MS-SQL) and database programming
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or equivalent degree/experience
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference the Software Developer position.
Regional Sales Director
As a Regional Sales Director, you will represent and sell Allegiance services, be able to demo products, and be able to develop a strong sales pipeline. This position will be assigned sales ownership of all accounts in a specified territory selling to organizations with annual revenue of greater than $2 billion.
Some responsibilities include the following:
- Proven successful track record of selling to an Executive level audience
- Strong executive-level presentation skills including the ability to lead sophisticated white board discussions
- Successful track record of managing large 6 & 7 figure deals within a complex enterprise sales cycle
- Be able to effectively manage out of Salesforce.com
- Ability to forecast a sales cycle
- Proven ability to cultivate executive-level relationships to create sales opportunities
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of sales experience, especially selling ASP and/or Integration solutions to the commercial side of consumer products, retail, automotive, and high tech sales.
- Strong business/sales acumen coupled with a sound understanding of SaaS technologies and strong knowledge of the Consumer Products, Retail, Automotive, High Tech sales or Financial Services.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving, presentation and organizational skills.
- Independent, self-starter with excellent matrix management skills.
- Comfortable dealing with technical and contractual issues.
- Team player with leadership ability.
- Travel is required for appropriate sales activities (onsite presentations, discoveries, white-boarding discussions, solution architecting, etc.)
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Regional Sales Director position.
Customer Support Specialist
South Jordan, UT
We’re seeking a “Can-Do” individual who is the right mix of customer advocate, product champion, and problem-solving enthusiast. You’ve got to love our software but love our clients even more!
Self starters will soon possess thorough product knowledge and operate under minimal supervision. You must have a proven track record in learning new technology and empowering clients to do the same. This position is both people and product-oriented and owns the awesome responsibility of keeping our clients happy and carrying on a tradition of excellence in customer support.
Day-to-day responsibilities include the following:
- Deliver knock-your-socks-off service to clients
- Provide technical support and training to users on software-related needs/questions in a professional, kind and tactful manner via email, phone calls, and web conferencing
- Present technical concepts in a clear manner to clients through email, phone calls, and web conferencing
- Communicate sometimes-complex technical details to a non-technical audience
- Identify, resolve, and communicate client and product satisfaction issues to management
- Create user accounts and other system administrative tasks
- Perform problem analysis resulting in resolution of product-related problems, including the appropriate referral to other service areas, follow-up, testing, troubleshooting, and the identification of bugs and enhancements. As a part of troubleshooting, you may be responsible for reproducing the client’s environment, suggesting workarounds, and working with Development to provide patches.
- Log all support incidents
- Contribute FAQ content to the product knowledge base for our client self-support website
- Shifts are Monday through Friday between 6:00am and 9:00pm
- Must be able to rotate being on call 24/7 with other agents
- Independent thinker, creative problem solver, quick learner
- Solid technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to listen and empathize with a client’s situation
- Must be an enthusiastic and positive individual who enjoys interactions with others
- Must be extremely organized and able to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Self motivated, flexible, and adaptable
- Ability to work under the constraints of strict deadlines and short turnaround times
- Work in a team environment
Education & Qualifications:
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree (experience may be substituted for degree)
- Minimum of two years experience in technical/customer support
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference the Customer Support Specialist position.
Sr. Systems Engineer
Austin, TX or South Jordan, UT
The Sr. Systems Engineer will work in a highly dynamic environment as a member of the Systems Operations team. This position reports to the Director of Systems Operations. The successful candidate will work closely with the Database Administration, QA, and Development teams, and will be responsible for working with our managed datacenters to predict and maintain the scalability, health, instrumentation, and alerting of the Allegiance SaaS platform.
- New client setup, former client decommissioning
- Work with managed datacenter teams to ensure projects are moving forward and on time
- Work with internal teams to identify and eliminate bottlenecks in our platform
- Work with on-premise clients when needed (usually phone-based)
- Coordinate migrations of on-premise clients to SaaS as needed
- Resolve trouble tickets as reported by customer support and internal teams in a timely fashion
- Create scripts to automate repetitive tasks and monitor the platform
- Implement and maintain monitoring and instrumentation of the Allegiance Voice and Engage7 SaaS platform
- Project growth and assist Director in determining when to add capacity
- Maintain daily system operations blog
- Perform day-to-day system administration tasks as needed
- Investigate and recommend tools and products which can assist in our daily workflow
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Strong knowledge of IIS 7.5
- Knowledge and understanding of networking including VLANs, subnets, TCP/IP, and firewalls
- Knowledge of security best practices regarding Windows and IIS
- Knowledge of VMWare ESX
- Scripting in at least one Windows-based language such as Powershell, VBScript, etc.
- Experience with .NET Framework 3.5/4.0 applications and instrumentation
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2012 and IIS 8.0
- Familiarity with SQL Server 2008 R2 and basic database administration tasks
- Knowledge of SNMP and WMI
- Knowledge of Windows Performance Monitor/performance counters
- Ability to clearly communicate
- Ability to explain technical jargon and complex concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to take ownership and drive projects to completion
- Experience with software in a Service Oriented Architecture or SaaS model
- Experience working in a SaaS/SOA environment or large, multi-client environment
- Basic knowledge of Exchange, SMTP, DNS, TCP/IP, Active Directory
- Experience in a regulated sector such as HIPAA, SOX, GLBA desired
Education and Experience:
- Microsoft MCP in Windows Server technologies desired; Microsoft MCSE or MCITP preferred
- 3-5 years relevant job experience required
Qualified candidates submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Sr. Systems Engineer position.
Project Manager Customer Solutions, PMO
South Jordan, Utah
Allegiance has key partnerships with thought leaders in the VoC industry that are responsible for providing Customer Solutions (formerly, Best Practices) services to Allegiance enterprise customers. The relationships with these strategic partners have a direct impact on company goals to provide an outstanding customer experience, increase revenue, and improve operational efficiencies.
There is a need to effectively manage the partner relationships, ensure a positive Allegiance customer experience, and ensure the services provided are delivered with high quality and in a timely fashion. This position will have high visibility within the PMO and with the Executive team, and will need to be filled with a seasoned professional familiar with the VoC industry.
- Project Management of partner Customer Solutions services within PMO.
- Establish an engagement model for Customer Solutions Partner relationships.
- Manage the relationships with all Customer Solutions partners.
- Oversee the project plans and budgets for outsourced Customer Solutions services.
- Ensure partner designs can be fulfilled with Allegiance core products.
- Ensure partner recommendations remain within scope of the SOW.
- Own timelines of Customer Solution and consultant deliveries.
- Own coordination between Partner Customer Solutions services work and internal fulfillment team.
- Passionate about the customer experience and Allegiance success.
- Experience communicating directly with enterprise clients and partners.
- Passion for solving problems and providing innovative solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to working towards strict deadlines, using Agile Methodologies.
- Outstanding communication and relationship skills.
- Due to the high collaboration required, this position is located full-time in the South Jordan, Utah office.
- Familiar with Allegiance products.
Qualified candidates submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference the Project Manager Customer Solutions position.
Allegiance, Inc. is a voice of customer intelligence (VOCi®) company. Allegiance creates actionable business intelligence by uniquely combining any form of Voice of the Customer (VOC) data with any operational data (CRM, financial, etc.) to provide VOC-base business intelligence, or VOCi. Allegiance offers advanced forms of feedback collection, ad-hoc surveys, transaction surveys, relationship surveys, customer experience surveys, and unsolicited and unstructured feedback management. Allegiance solutions are easily applied to both employee and customer groups, and include advanced analytics, discovery, and reporting to create automated insights to help you get more from the data that you collect. Allegiance ranked No. 5 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing private software companies in 2009, and ranked a "Top 10" by Software 500 in 2010.
The jobs at Allegiance are dynamic. The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work necessary for this position. It is not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills required and should not be construed as a complete job description. Allegiance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.